We are searching for a part-time, remote rockstar website developer who is able to create a sleek, custom website (No templates, please!) for one of our clients. Currently, we are a small team looking for a key team member who can help us grow this segment of our business with the same kind of care and expertise we currently provide.
HOW WE WORK
This is a month-to-month, part-time contractor role and benefits are not provided. A contract will be provided with a non-solicitation clause and Sanders Marketing will work as a project manager liaison between you and the client. You will have very minimal communication with the client unless needed and your ability to produce work within a schedule that is agreed upon by both you and Sanders Marketing is highly important.
- Previous experience in web development
- Full-stack: Proficient in both front-end and back-end
- Familiarity with Database Building and Management
- Must be able to provide quick business day turnaround for an unlimited amount of revisions until project is complete.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Prompt responsiveness to email and available for weekly meetings to discuss needs.
- Experience using project management tools like Asana, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’re the right partner for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your resume, including an overview of your experience.
- 2+ examples of websites you have developed from the ground up.
- Monthly fee requirement.
- Your availability — the role is part-time and remote, between 10-20 hours per week.